Loss-in-weight Liquid feeder
Liquid weight loss feeders are usually used in continuous production, for example, liquid with poor fluidity must be fed into the extruder at a precise rate, and these liquids are usually waxy or viscous fluids that must be heated before they can flow normally.
1. Equipped with temperature control box, one-button control of liquid insulation temperature;
2. Two types of heating type and room temperature type, which can transport a variety of liquid materials;
3. Control switch design of proprietary material level meter, which can transport a variety of liquid materials;
4. Fully enclosed liquid conveying tank and pipeline design, featuring anti-volatilization, anti-corrosion, high temperature resistance, and less leakage;
5. Feeding accuracy up to ±0.5%
Most liquid materials or liquid materials that need to be heated